31. Lucy__________ with her grandma since he was 18 years old.
A. lived B. lives C. has been living D. is living
32. It is hot and dry; the flowers need ______.
A. being watered B. be watered C. to water D. to be watered
33. I ____ my wallet when I was shopping in the store.
A. must have dropped B. should have dropped C. could drop D. ought to have dropped
34. The dog is blind ________ the right eye and lame ________ the left foot.
A. in; in B. on; on C. at; at D. with; with
35. _______ by the look on her face, she didn't catch what I meant.
A. Judging B. Judged C. Judge D. To judge
36. By next year he _____ in New York for five years.
A. has worked B. has been working C. works D. will have worked
37. Our company __________ a large number of equipment from America.
A. makes B. imports C. comes D. exports
38. ______ you’ve got a chance, you might as well make full use of it.
A. After B. Now that C. Although D. As soon as
I am considering _______my job as I’m not getting on well with my boss.
A. changing B. to change C. changed D. to be changed
40. I don’t think possible to master a foreign language without much memory.
A. this B. that C. its D. it
31---35 CDAAA 36---40 DBBAD